Tile | Installation
To ensure a problem free installation here’s a checklist of things to do before the installer arrives.
- Remove as any small items from the room as possible. Be sure to place the removed items in an area away from the rooms to be installed.
- Clear all desk, dresser, and countertops. If possible remove the drawers from these items.
- Remove all items from bookcases, China cabinets, and entertainment units. In closets, Please clear everything off the floor and anything that hangs lower than two feet from the floor.
- Unhook all electronic equipment including television sets, computers, stereo equipment, and gaming consoles.
- Remove all sheets from beds.
- Secure your pets in a closed room that does not need to be accessed or secure them in the backyard.
- Paint first. If you’re planning to paint, wallpaper, or do any other remodeling in the room, it’s best to do it before your tile is installed. Keep extra paint to touch up any post-installation nicks.
It’s also a good idea to check with us directly to find out if there are other actions we recommend before installation. Just call a member of our friendly sales staff.